Seattle Ukulele Players Association (SUPA) is a Washington nonprofit corporation founded in 2003 to promote fellowship, entertainment, performance and education among ukulele enthusiasts in the Puget Sound region.
SUPA Spring is in the Air!
- Monday, May 25: SUPA @ NW Folklife
- See SUPA at the Northwest Folklife Festival on Monday in the Exhibition Hall at Seattle Center. Along with SUPA, the Thornton Creek Elementary Ukulele Players and The Seattle Castaways will join us for the UKENALIA! Showcase.
- 3:00 - Thornton Creek Elementary - come see and hear the next generation of ukulele enthusiasts in the Northwest!
- 3:30 - Seattle Ukulele Players Association performs their "One Hit Wonders" from the '60s, '70s, and '80s. (SUPA members - please arrive no later than 3:00pm with ukulele, music stand, and music.)
- 4:25 - The Seattle Castaways - Seattle's loudest ukulele band takes the stage for a rousing rock show
Ukulele Events in the Puget Sound
- Below is a calendar of upcoming events in the Puget Sound region: SUPA song circles, events, and sponsored workshops, ukulele-related events and happenings, and workshops and classes. Click on an event for more details or information.
- Please note: All non-SUPA events are reported to us by those groups, and we rely on them to provide us updates. However, always verify with that group if the event is current or has been canceled.
Song Circle Locations
SUPA meets the 2nd Sunday of most months at the Phinney Neighborhood Center. We meet in the Lower Building (6615 Dayton Ave N - map). This is the old brick school on Dayton Avenue and not the wooden blue building on Phinney Ave. Parking is available in the lower lot (east) off 67th Street. Accessible entrance is on the east side of the building on Dayton Avenue.