Seattle Ukulele Players Association (SUPA) is a Washington nonprofit corporation founded in 2003 to promote fellowship, entertainment, performance and education among ukulele enthusiasts in the Puget Sound region.
Winter Fun with SUPA!
- Sunday, February 10: Song Book Workshop & Ukulele Song Circle
- Join SUPA for a workshop involving YOU! We're going to take the first hour before the ukulele song circle to review our song books and song sheets. Help us develop our next big song book! Bring your song books and song sheets. We'll have worksheets available to help weed out old songs and include new songs. And bring your ukulele, 'cuz we'll be singing and changing keys to adjust them for song circles.
- Then stay for the Ukulele Song Circle and sing some songs of love for Valentine's Day. All this fun for $4. Doors open at 1:00 p.m.; Workshop until 2:20pm; Ukulele Song Circle from 2:30-4:30 p.m. Phinney Neighborhood Center (lower brick building).
Ukulele Events in the Puget Sound
- Below is a calendar of upcoming events in the Puget Sound region: SUPA song circles, events, and sponsored workshops, ukulele-related events and happenings, and workshops and classes. Click on an event for more details or information.
- Please note: All non-SUPA events are reported to us by those groups, and we rely on them to provide us updates. However, always verify with that group if the event is current or has been canceled.
Song Circle Locations
SUPA meets the 2nd Sunday of most months at the Phinney Neighborhood Center. We meet in the Lower Building (6615 Dayton Ave N - map). This is the old brick school on Dayton Avenue and not the wooden blue building on Phinney Ave. Parking is available in the lower lot (east) off 67th Street. Accessible entrance is on the east side of the building on Dayton Avenue.