Seattle Ukulele Players Association (SUPA) is a Washington nonprofit corporation founded in 2003 to promote fellowship, entertainment, performance and education among ukulele enthusiasts in the Puget Sound region.
Winter Fun with SUPA!
- Sunday, March 10: Swap Meet, Open Mic, & Ukulele Song Circle
- Join us in March on the first day of Daylight Savings Time for our annual Swap Meet, Open Mic, and Ukulele Song Circle!
- Swap Meet -- anything related to ukulele is welcome (ukuleles, cases, music stands, picks, straps, CDs, aloha shirts, etc.). Got a ukulele you'd like to sell? A case you're not using? Looking to buy "just one more"? Bring it along, and see if it sells.
- Open Mic -- during the Swap Meet, be entertained by your fellow SUPA members. This is a great time to perform a song you've been working on. This is the most supportive group you'll ever perform in front of!
- Following all of this fun is our monthly Ukulele Song Circle. Bring your books, and suggest a song. Doors open at 1:15; swap meet from 1:15 to 4:30; Open Mic from 1:15 to 2:30; Ukulele Song Circle from 2:30-4:30. All this fun for only $4. Join us at the Phinney Neighborhood Center (lower brick building).
Ukulele Events in the Puget Sound
- Below is a calendar of upcoming events in the Puget Sound region: SUPA song circles, events, and sponsored workshops, ukulele-related events and happenings, and workshops and classes. Click on an event for more details or information.
- Please note: All non-SUPA events are reported to us by those groups, and we rely on them to provide us updates. However, always verify with that group if the event is current or has been canceled.
Song Circle Locations
SUPA meets the 2nd Sunday of most months at the Phinney Neighborhood Center. We meet in the Lower Building (6615 Dayton Ave N - map). This is the old brick school on Dayton Avenue and not the wooden blue building on Phinney Ave. Parking is available in the lower lot (east) off 67th Street. Accessible entrance is on the east side of the building on Dayton Avenue.