Seattle Ukulele Players Association (SUPA) is a Washington nonprofit corporation founded in 2003 to promote fellowship, entertainment, performance and education among ukulele enthusiasts in the Puget Sound region.
Happy New Year!
- Sunday, February 8: Workshop & Ukulele Song Circle
- Join SUPA for a workshop with Matt Dahlberg (mattukulele.com) prior to this month's ukulele song circle. Matt has presented for SUPA many times, and his workshops are always a hit. Stay tuned for more information about February's workshop topic. Workshop from 1:15-2:15pm, Ukulele Song Circle from 2:30-4:30pm. Workshop SUPA Sundays are $15, or Ukulele Song Circle only for $3.
- Sunday, March 8: Swap Meet, Open Mic, and Ukulele Song Circle
- March of each year is that time to clear out your closet or music room, find out what you need or want to sell (ukulele-related, obviously!), and drag it on over to SUPA. During the swap meet, we'll have refreshments and snacks so that you can also enjoy our March Open Mic. Finally, we'll top off the day with our Ukulele Song Circle. Don't miss this annual event! Doors open at 1:00pm; Ukulele Song Circle 2:30-4:30pm. Only $3 for all this fun.
Ukulele Events in the Puget Sound
- Below is a calendar of upcoming events in the Puget Sound region: SUPA song circles, events, and sponsored workshops, ukulele-related events and happenings, and workshops and classes. Click on an event for more details or information. (Please note: All non-SUPA events are reported to us by those groups, and we rely on them to provide us updates. However, always verify with that group if the event is current or has been canceled.)
Song Circle Locations
SUPA meets the 2nd Sunday of most months at the Phinney Neighborhood Center. We meet in the Lower Building (6615 Dayton Ave N - map). This is the old brick school on Dayton Avenue and not the wooden blue building on Phinney Ave. Parking is available in the lower lot (east) off 67th Street. Accessible entrance is on the east side of the building on Dayton Avenue.