Seattle Ukulele Players Association (SUPA) is a Washington nonprofit corporation founded in 2003 to promote fellowship, entertainment, performance and education among ukulele enthusiasts in the Puget Sound region.
SUPA Spring is in the Air!
- Sunday, April 12: Workshop and Ukulele Song Circle
- Join SUPA this month for a special workshop and ukulele song circle.
- Workshop from 1:15-2:15: David Baum, of Voice Lab, conducts a special workshop for us on singing in song circles. We'll learn such things as breathing (maintaining a constant flow of air), placement (breathing from the upper face to create resonance), and singing the vowels (maintaining a "ribbon of tone" by singing from vowel to vowel). David conducts the regular Voice Lab sessions on Sundays at 10:30am at Phinney. You can connect to them on Facebook.
- Then stay for our monthly Ukulele Song Circle from 2:30-4:30pm. Workshop & Ukulele Song Circle only $15; or song circle, only, $3.
Ukulele Events in the Puget Sound
- Below is a calendar of upcoming events in the Puget Sound region: SUPA song circles, events, and sponsored workshops, ukulele-related events and happenings, and workshops and classes. Click on an event for more details or information.
- Please note: All non-SUPA events are reported to us by those groups, and we rely on them to provide us updates. However, always verify with that group if the event is current or has been canceled.
Song Circle Locations
SUPA meets the 2nd Sunday of most months at the Phinney Neighborhood Center. We meet in the Lower Building (6615 Dayton Ave N - map). This is the old brick school on Dayton Avenue and not the wooden blue building on Phinney Ave. Parking is available in the lower lot (east) off 67th Street. Accessible entrance is on the east side of the building on Dayton Avenue.