Seattle Ukulele Players Association (SUPA) is a Washington nonprofit corporation founded in 2003 to promote fellowship, entertainment, performance and education among ukulele enthusiasts in the Puget Sound region.
"Fall" into SUPA!
- Sunday, November 9: Jere Canote Workshop & Ukulele Song Circle
- Always a crowd pleaser, Jere Canote returns this year to conduct a workshop for SUPA. Whether it's olde timey music, strumming, singing, chording, or whatnot, Jere's always having fun, and loves to share what he knows. Join us from 1:15-2:15pm for only $15 (includes Ukulele Song Circle for free!).
- Then stay for our Ukulele Song Circle from 2:30-4:30pm ($3 for room rental) and continue your strumming and singing.
- Sunday, December 14: Holiday Potluck, Open Mic, & Ukulele Song Circle
- Join us in December for our annual Holiday Potluck while listening to the sounds of your fellow SUPA members playing during our Open Mic. This is YOUR year to put that song together and share it with the group! Festivities begin at 1:00pm, and we gotta clear out by 5:00pm. Only $3 for this much fun!
Ukulele Events in the Puget Sound
- Below is a calendar of upcoming events in the Puget Sound region: SUPA song circles, events, and sponsored workshops, ukulele-related events and happenings, and workshops and classes. Click on an event for more details or information. (Please note: All non-SUPA events are reported to us by those groups, and we rely on them to provide us updates. However, always verify with that group if the event is current or has been canceled.)
Song Circle Locations
SUPA meets the 2nd Sunday of most months at the Phinney Neighborhood Center. We meet in the Lower Building (6615 Dayton Ave N - map). This is the old brick school on Dayton Avenue and not the wooden blue building on Phinney Ave. Parking is available in the lower lot (east) off 67th Street. Accessible entrance is on the east side of the building on Dayton Avenue.